- Been working my ass off. Boss man and his lady found out they were expecting, so they asked the 2 girls that smoked to no longer smoke at the big estate house. It wasn't a cold turkey thing. They gave them till the baby's arrival 6 months from now to quit, and even offered help and support. The newest member of our crew apparently got all pissy about it and in a glorious, explosive failure, quit/was fired. I was disappointed because she was a passable worker. I don't understand why she didn't take this as a chance to improve herself. I would have.
- Still training for the April Star Wars half marathon. I'm decent. My foot has healed from it's break nicely enough that now only my knee hurts. Going to the doctor next Wednesday to check that out.
- We lost our case against the asshole who hit my daughter with a car. I am immensely disappointed, but I'm choosing to go with Evelyn's quote from "The Mummy"... 'You know, nasty little men, such as yourself, always get their comeuppance.' I'll bide my time.
- Got a new camera. It came with a tablet because it uses wifi to transfer the photos I take with the camera onto the tablet for editing. Technology.... awesome stuff.
- Speaking of the half marathon, I'm making my costume myself. I'm going with Princess Vespa from Spaceballs. It is currently driving me insane. This is all I got....
- And speaking of the race again, I conned my husband and son into running the 5K that weekend.
And now I'm tired.