Thursday, December 29, 2016

Spooky


I took this photo at work yesterday. The morning mist was ethereal, the sun was in a perfect spot, and the light was lovely. I took about 2 or 3 snaps and went in to start the day. Later, I edited the pictures and in the lower left corner..... I got a GHOST BALL WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE EYES!!!

Holy what the what?!? I blew up the image and sure enough, the resident ghost is looking back at me this time. I've thought the light balls in my photos were light anomalies, but they've never had bright specks in them! Holy shit! The property is in a development where Indian Burial sites have been located.

All I know is, the ghost likes to break or screw up stuff in the house, and it totally dislikes my Annoying Coworker. I think I can deal with that!

I wonder if he takes requests?

No comments: