Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Where The Hell Have I Been?

Yeah, yeah..... I haven't been blogging. Work has been eating most of my life. Take that fact and add it to spending time with my family, spending time with my animals, and you see my problem. So, in a nutshell....


  • I ran my 10 mile race. I did better than I thought I would. Far from first, but no where near last! 
  • I'm training for a 13.1 next.
  • Husband is working as a Maintenance Supervisor again. He wasn't happy about the pest control job. I wasn't happy about him driving all the time with his Seizures. Now we're both happy.
  • I still make more money than he does though.
  • We are having to redo the floors in our apartment because of a water leak behind one of the walls.We're putting down wood laminate. We could have asked the landlady to replace the carpet that was soaked, but she would have just put down more carpet. We have animals, so that wasn't the best option.
  • Now that we have wood floors, I realize Nemo & Gobo need to have their nails trimmed more often. CLACK, CLACK, CLACK!
  • I have lost 23 pounds. Most of it was from training to run, but it was also from eating correct portions. Now I'm trying to lose 30 more. The less I have to carry over the finish line, the better!
And there you go.

No comments: