Friday, September 19, 2014

Looking Up

Today may have been rainy and overcast, but my day was bright and shiny.


  1. My boss asked me to walk with him this morning and when I did, he told me I was doing an excellent job. He was so pleased with my progress over the last 6 months that he was giving me a raise!! WOW!
  2. Bossman asked me how my training for the 10 miler was going. I told him my training was going well, but my donations had dried up thanks to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. He asked how much I needed, and I said $430. No problem, just text Bosslady the url and it'll be taken care of! WHAT?!? No way. 
  3. Yes way. 3 hours later the money was in my fundraiser! I am at my $750 goal!
  4. Bossman also imparted something to me about our personnel that I can't share, but it will make life so much easier for us! 
  5. The woman that was hired with me didn't get good news from her oncologist. She will have to take a leave of absence. I'm afraid if she does, I'll never see her again. This makes me sad. 
So you see, just because it was rainy, doesn't guarantee the day will be dreary as well! 

No comments: