Friday, July 11, 2014

Thanks

In the past couple of months, I have had to write more thank you notes then ever before. 


  • A thank you note to my bosses for the gifts they brought back from Hawaii.
  • A thank you note to each of my coworkers for the impromptu birthday party and gifts they gave to me.
  • A thank you note to a coworker of my bosses for bringing a tiny Russian Matryohska doll from Saint Petersburg, Russia.  
I have never, NEVER worked anywhere where the climate was this comforting, this caring, this wonderful! Each of these ladies I work with are kind and nice. I don't have back stabbing, like when I worked with the Consuelas last year. I also don't have the stress, crying, or complete exhaustion either. It's a most welcome change. 

Now, If I could only learn how to drive the Lamborghini!!

No comments: