Monday, April 28, 2014

Bang Bang!

I've been really busy so here's a bullet post....


  • Employ- I work. It's pretty cool. 
  • School- I can't believe school is almost over for the year! Wow!
  • Fundraising- I am still raising funds for my Tower of Terror 10 Miler in October. If you'd like to donate to my fund for Noah's Light, click this! 
  • Animals- My fuzzy family is a little miffed I'm not home with them all day anymore. I can afford to buy them better kibble though, so that's a bonus!
  • Second-Speaking of kibble, Nemo has moved on the gushy food. He gets a tray in the morning, usually with a doggy aspirin in it for his old man bones, and a tray in the evening. We named the evening meal "Second Breakfast". Insert Hobbit jokes here.
  • BUSY-HHH has been busting his tail at work because a coworker up and quit unexpectedly. I've been proud of his effort. The big payoff will be in his check!
  • Walken- I thought this was hilarious! 
And that's all for now.

No comments: