Sunday, March 23, 2014

Miss Me?

Yeah. I know you didn't, but we had a blast this past weekend celebrating the midgets' birthdays!




On Saturday we got to Blizzard Beach early. There wasn't anyone there yet and as we waited we chatted with the Cast Members who were getting the park ready for the day. As we were talking another cast member came up and asked us if we'd stand in for their mascot alligator. (He had the sniffles!) So we went in the park early and were surprised with a medal & pins proclaiming us as Honorary Citizens of Walt Disney World! Then we were led to a premium Chalet in a great location with plenty of chairs and a picnic table. We also had towels for all of us as well. Then we got a tour of the park with all the improvements they made during the refurbishment! Finally we rode the Ski lift to the top of Mount Gushmore and HHH & Junior opened up the park by getting the first slide down Summit Plummet! 


We had a great day! 


Sunday was spent at the Magic Kingdom. I had been chomping at the bit to see the new Parade Disney has begun doing, The Festival of Fantasy Parade! I even had HHH make one of our Fast Passes be for this parade so we could have unobstructed, front & center viewing! These are just some of the photos I got. I didn't have my good camera, just my phone, but the costumes & music were wonderful.The White Rabbit even gave me a smooch!

The Raven & Faceless stilt walkers were extremely cool.


The floats were beautiful.


And Mickey and Minnie were flying high!


But my favorite was the Steam Punk Maleficent Dragon. It was BEAUTIFUL! It breathed FIRE!! I want this as my next car!!!

All in all it was a very good weekend!Any weekend with my family is a good weekend.

No comments: