Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thank You

Thanks to the kindness of friends & strangers alike, we met our goal and got the $900 and then some! 

You raised $1,010.00

 
112.22% to Goal
Overall Goal: $900.00

             

Icannot thank everyone enough. You guys shared my Go Fund Me page far and wide. We made the $900 in less than 14 hours. My husband is flabbergasted! Right now, we're just waiting for the money to be transferred into our bank account so we can withdraw it and pay our landlord.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna sit back and rest on that. I'm still hustling out there to get more jobs for cleaning, selling my cookies (do NOT misconstrue that!), and basically doing anything I can to bring home extra bacon to supplement what HHH is doing with his new job. 

I'm a hustler, yo. 

No comments: