Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Please Help Me!!

This is it. 

We are going to be evicted come Monday if I can't raise $900 to give them. 

Yes, the week before Christmas we are going to be homeless. How do I tell my kids that piece of news? How do I tell them we are in a hole so deep we won't be able to get out? I was already going to have to tell them Xmas was going to be incredibly lean, but now? Now I have a whole new set of problems.

So tomorrow (Wednesday) I will be walking from church to church, asking, no BEGGING for help. I'm about to get a cardboard sign and sit on a street corner. I have no shame, no pride when it comes to keeping a roof over my kids' heads. I've even gone so far as to set up a GoFundMe page. 

Please donate to keep my kids in their home. They don't deserve having a bullshit loser mother, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna see them have to have Christmas on a bench in the park. Please please please....


Help these kids.

And here is my GoFundMe Page..... http://www.gofundme.com/5p899k

No comments: