Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best Craigslist Ad EVER!!

This has to be one of the best Craigslist ads I have ever seen!! Read it & you too will see the brilliance!




1985 VT1100 Bobber is up for sale ~ $1800 OBO ~ 

Hey there bad-ass, ever feel like there's a caged animal trapped inside of you?

Only one cure for that: getting a sick motorcycle. A 1985 Honda VT1100. This Blue, Black and Chrome lady will get you to work like a full-blown go hard, transport you and your shotgun through the zombie apocalypse, and give you a new platform for barreling down the boulevard with the wind tearing at your clothes screaming, "I AM ALIVE!".

Runs like corn through a goose, slick as snot.... 

I put new paint on the old girl, because you don't deprive a classy lady of looking good. I gave her a new apes because she needed some style. I lowered her down 4 1/2 inches just to make sure she was not taller than her date. 

Electric start, freaking push start, you name it whatever you decide to do.

Why am I selling it? Cos being alive rules, and I'm far too gnarly of a dude to have a motorcycle. I see a ramp, I'm gonna hit that damn thing going 300 mph, back flip over the Skyway and be asked to do it again and I don't want to make anyone feel bad about this girl being so awesome.

$1800 gets you the Blue Betty, No helmets because everyone should see you riding this kick ass girl, plus all the oil that's up in her right now, hell I will even throw in a full tank of PREMIUM GASOLINE, a cup of coffee with me and whatever kind of doughnut you want.

CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME 

Serious Inquires only...
813-997-16(zero)3

No comments: