Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh My!

And the crazy work ads from CL just keep coming!!


 SEXY CLEANING MAIDS NEEDED (ST PETE)




FANTASEE MAIDS CLEANING SERVICES COMPANY WANTS YOU SEXY LADIES! WE PREFER GIRLS, WITH CLEANING BACKGROUNDS OR JUST HARD WORKERS.

CANDIDATES WILL WEAR SPECIFIC LINGERIE BIKINI'S AND COSTUMES TO CLEAN FOR BUSINESS MEN AND CORPORATE MEMBERS.
(NO SOLICITATION OF SEX OF ANY KIND). LADIES MUST BE HEALTHY, SEXY, AND CLEAN.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND HEAD AND FULL BODY SHOT TO 727-678-4194 OR YOU CAN CALL
(BIKINI SHOTS ARE FINE PLEASE NO NUDE PICS)


FANTASEE MAIDS 

OPEN MINDED HOUSEKEEPER (PORT RICHEY)
I am looking for a fun and witty housekeeper, open minded and pays attention to detail. $50- $100 for a 2 to 4 hours work. 2 current pics, name and a phone number please.

SEXY HOUSEKEEPER (TAMPA)
I need a woman on Tuesdays to clean my house 3 bed 2 bath must send a couple of pictures and price. The best one gets the job!
I don't qualify for any of those thank goodness! I just can't believe anyone has the nards to post that kind f stuff! Of course, it is Craigslist!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Iiiiiinteresting. But I'm not interested. Glad you aren't posting for these jobs, they seem super degrading. :/