Monday, June 3, 2013

Gracefully.

(With apologies to Journey.)

Thought it'd be fun in the summer sun,
Checking out RV's for family time.
Looked at one, thought it'd be just the one,
Then we went to walk out the door.

They say RV's ain't no place to start a vacay.
Go get a hotel is what folks say to me.
But payin' that much for a bed ain't always economic for me.
Oh man, I want an R-V, but then I fell out of one.....
Gracefully!

Circus life under the big top world,
Thought that I had fallen a mile.
Through space and time, falling felt so slow,
Then I forearm blocked all the railings...

And being with me ain't easy on my marriage.
HHH has to deal with all my faults.
Like being a klutz and falling out of a 5th wheel door.
Oh man, so glad you caught me, when I fell out of that door...
Gracefully!

Ow, ow, ow-ow,
Ow ow ow ow-ow,
Ow, ow, ow, ow Whoa OW!
 Gracefully.


1 comment:

Nanna said...

Lol. Oh Chica.