Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wisdom From The Cleaning Lady.



  • NEVER touch the used tissues in a teenage boys room.
  • When a male client says "I'd cream my panties so hard if you'd vacuum out my computer keyboard!" ALWAYS double check to make sure they mean that figuratively and not literally.
  • Always assume anything brown on the bathroom floor is poop.
  • Just because the cute dog LOVES you when you arrive doesn't guarantee he won't turn into Cujo the minute the vacuum turns on.
  • That weird lotion you found under the clients bed? Yeah, that's sex lotion. Use the rubber gloves to pick up that one!
  • Children of parents who employ a cleaning service are usually filthier and grubbier than children of parents who do not.
  • Apparently there is a saying: If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. If the cleaning service is scheduled for today, shit everywhere but the toilet & make them clean it up! 
  • Legos/Toy Cars/Nerf Darts are the Devil & I will vacuum those little bastards up in a heartbeat. Don't leave them out if you wanna keep them!
When I have any more pearls of wisdom, I'll let ya'll know!

No comments: