Namely teenage boys.
They are DISGUSTING!!!
I do not own a teen boy as of yet. I still have 2 years before that, but be advised, when my son does become a teen there are several things that I will be teaching him.(Gleaned from my days cleaning for other people.)
- Dirty clothing belongs in the hamper. Dirty undergarments DEFINITELY belong in the hamper. Skidmarked undergarments NEED TO BE BURNED!
- There is NO FUCKING REASON to announce your approach to the world with a noxious cloud of body spray. No. Just no. (Two of the houses I cleaned on Tuesday had teen boys with 15 different AXE body spray cans on their dressers.)
- Trash? Belongs in the wastebasket. Not on the floor, or in the bed, or in the closet, or under the bed, or anywhere else for that matter!
- You have a dresser and/or a chest of drawers for a REASON! Now take that pile of clothes your mom washed for you and PUT THEM AWAY!!!
- Eye glasses, retainers, medical apparatuses, etc need to be put away PROPERLY! I do not want to touch your nasty ass slobbed on retainer, or anything else for that matter, so just put it away.
- Used tissues near or in the bed. Do I REALLY have to go into this one, or can it be nuff said?
- Pee IN the toilet. Shower in the shower. Don't confuse the two.
Yeah... I see a lot while cleaning for other families and man... when these kids leave home, they are in for a world of hurt. No woman is EVER going to want to come home with these guys for a night cap if their places look as crapped up as the rooms and bathrooms I have to clean.
Now, I need to have a word with my son about dating girls only when he turns 35.