Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boys

Boys.

Namely teenage boys.

They are DISGUSTING!!!

I do not own a teen boy as of yet. I still have 2 years before that, but be advised, when my son does become a teen there are several things that I will be teaching him.(Gleaned from my days cleaning for other people.)


  1. Dirty clothing belongs in the hamper. Dirty undergarments DEFINITELY belong in the hamper. Skidmarked undergarments NEED TO BE BURNED!
  2. There is NO FUCKING REASON to announce your approach to the world with a noxious cloud of body spray. No. Just no. (Two of the houses I cleaned on Tuesday had teen boys with 15 different AXE body spray cans on their dressers.)
  3. Trash? Belongs in the wastebasket. Not on the floor, or in the bed, or in the closet, or under the bed, or anywhere else for that matter! 
  4. You have a dresser and/or a chest of drawers for a REASON! Now take that pile of clothes your mom washed for you and PUT THEM AWAY!!!
  5. Eye glasses, retainers, medical apparatuses, etc need to be put away PROPERLY! I do not want to touch your nasty ass slobbed on retainer, or anything else for that matter, so just put it away.
  6. Used tissues near or in the bed. Do I REALLY have to go into this one, or can it be nuff said? 
  7. Pee IN the toilet. Shower in the shower. Don't confuse the two.
Yeah... I see a lot while cleaning for other families and man... when these kids leave home, they are in for a world of hurt. No woman is EVER going to want to come home with these guys for a night cap if their places look as crapped up as the rooms and bathrooms I have to clean. 

Now, I need to have a word with my son about dating girls only when he turns 35.



1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh god they are disgusting. I keep threatening to make the child pee sitting down because he still cannot stop peeing on the shower curtain! The worst part is that his bathroom is also our guest bathroom. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.