Some fucker took my Tuesday and replaced it with a Monday to see if I'd notice.
- Got a crappy night's sleep.
- Had to have HHH run to the store to get lunch stuff for the kids .
- Wall to Wall Mart was slow & shitty.
- Accidentally knocked the truck into 4 HI and could NOT get it out of it. Even HHH couldn't get it out.
- Had to call in to work so I could coordinate a tow truck to come get the truck & take it to the dealer.
- Dropped it off with a guy who said he may or may not get to it today.
- Got a call from the school that Jr forgot to take more than 1 glucose test strip to school & we needed to go pick him up.
- Go back to Wall to Wall Mart to get more lunch stuff because I am totally out.
- Come home & call the dealership to find out if they were able to loo at the truck & dude says it slipped right back into AWD for him. (MOTHERFUCKER!)
- Leave to get truck. Leave Jr. at home so he can field calls from the girls who were told they'd need to walk home.
- Get home with the truck and see the above photo in real life. Yes, another tree from the NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY has fallen onto the building and is endangering the electrical.
- Wait till the electricity is cut off & send HHH up onto the roof to help cut down the tree because the landlord sent a guy who was 105 to go up there to and cut it down.
And that's how my Tuesday went. Dear LORD let Wednesday be better. PLEASE!!!