Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We're All Adults Here, Right??

Tuesday sucked.

I have been nothing but polite, accommodating, & helpful to the Consuelas. I pull my weight and always help carry the stuff to and from the truck. I have never given them a reason to dislike me.

I really think they dislike me.

I've noticed things over the past week or two. Things like I'll put a new bottle of stuff in my cleaning tote for me to use when we go to client's houses and the next day it's been replaced with a half empty one. Or I'll have specific vacuum attachments in my bag (They're numbered, so there isn't any mistaking it for someone elses.) and it disappears the next day. It's bullshit. 

Today it got worse.

We were cleaning up the first house and as I was taking stuff out to the truck to reload, I noticed Consuela #2's window cleaner bottle was broken. The top of the sprayer had snapped off. I took all the cleaning buckets to the truck and said to myself, "Well that has to suck." I finished bringing the rest of the stuff to the truck while Consuela #1 replenished the cleaning buckets for the next house. We finish, load up and head to the next house. After we get there, I grab my stuff & go to my part of that particular house to start cleaning & you know what I saw? 

The damn Consuela had taken my good window bottle and replaced it with the broken one.

That's a dick move yo. 

I was livid. I wanted to march right over to either one of them and take my shit back. What the fuck did I do to them to make them keep treating me like shit? It's ridiculous. I hope Boss Lady hires another person & gets them trained soon so the Consuelas can go back to working together and I can get away from their passive aggressive stupidity. Oh, and you know what the kicker in this is?

WE HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES WE CARRY IN A SPARE TOTE JUST IN CASE THEY DO BREAK! SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO GET ONE OF THOSE!

That's how I KNOW they probably dislike me.

No comments: