Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tinkle



So, I am back in the cleaning game as most of you are well aware, and because of that fact, I get to see a side of folks that usually stays hidden. The "dirty" side. Most of our clients are either rich young couples, older retired people, or young families with a shit ton of kids. They all have their own challenges. The families usually have rooms FULL of toys. In fact, they have so many toys for each of their kids that I feel like I need a snow shovel to clear off the floors just so I can vacuum. Then you have the older retired people. They have tons of keepsakes, pictures, and knick nacks that are extremely breakable and take forever to dust. And with the young rich couples, well, they have all the newest toys and gadgets. Electronics, Lego builds, and TONS of photos from their, oh, so elegant wedding. It's the same thing, no matter what the house, only the amount of bed/bathrooms changes.... oh, and also.....

WHY CAN'T ANYONE HIT THE DAMN TOILET BOWL WHEN THEY PEE?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not kidding either! No matter the age, gender, or affluence, none of these people can piss IN the toilet. Every day I am cleaning pee up off the front, back, top, and bottom of the toilets along with the surrounding floors. It really doesn't bother me, but still the fact remains... what are these people doing when they pee that it goes everywhere BUT the toilet?? I'm voting that they are doing yoga when they urinate.

What do you think?

2 comments:

metalmom said...

Palsy? Laughing because it tickles?

I don't know. I'm more concerned when I see shit sprayed on walls and all over the seat in public toilets. That's why I avoid them. Like, WTF people!! You are seriously underpaid.

Megan said...

I have threatened to make Mack sit down when he pees if he doesn't pay attention to what he's doing. He ruined a shower curtain. Ew.

There's no way you get paid enough for that shit. No way.