Thursday, February 21, 2013

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!


No, not you guys. I'm addressing the asinine jerk that accused myself & the Consuelas I was working with of stealing. Let me explain...

Our team was on a 5 house stint on Thursday. We weren't scheduled to finish till 4:30. We hit the last house and right when we were finishing up Consuela #2's phone rang. It was boss Lady #2. suddenly the whole air hung heavy with dread. Boss Lady #2 showed up and we all had to go outside and listen while she explained to us that the owner of the house we had completed before this last job had called to report 2 rings had gone missing from her bedroom dresser, rings that cost around $1100. I instantly turned out my pockets & asked Boss Lady to go through my stuff. She did. I even offered to submit to a pat down. It didn't go that far, but we had to drive back to the client's house where the woman marched us up to her bedroom and we were interrogated. It was stupid. Both Consuela #2 and I said there were no rings on the tray the woman was swearing the rings were on when she left her house. Boss Lady said thank you and we had to march back down stairs and wait while she talked to the client. During that time the client's boyfriend came into the house & started in on Boss Lady. He got loud & belligerent. He got ugly. Boss Lady came down and said for us to go back to the truck. As we got in the truck, the client's boyfriend came out & asked if the trash we took out was in the can. We said yes and he went to check the bag, but instead decided to come get in our faces. He was loud & belligerent again, saying we knew we took the rings and it was up to us whether one of us or all of us were fired and sent to jail and just as those words left his mouth the client came down and said...

"I found them!"

Fat bastard turns around with a snap and yells "WHAT!??!" 

Yeah, that's right you fat fucking bastard. Turns out the rings were "misplaced" by the client in the first place and you getting in our faces was a big mistake. Huge. Then he comes back & tries to apologize to us by saying "I'm sorry, but what would you have done in my situation?" I turned to him and said, "You should have called the police and had them search the truck & us. You shouldn't have gotten in our faces." He just pfft at me and left with a wave of the hand. If I didn't value my new job I'd have gotten out of the truck and told him exactly what I felt he could do with those rings.

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you can treat the help like shit. I don't care what your last name is, where you live, or how big your bank account is, if you accuse me of stealing you better be able to back it up with proof or I'm gonna call you on your bullshit. That fat bastard was sooooo lucky. No piece of jewelry, wad of cash, or trinket is worth my job in this economy. Fuck you. If I never go back to that house I won;t be sad about it. 

So how was your Thursday?

3 comments:

Bec said...

Wankers. First class A grade wankers. When you win the lottery or are just recognised for the awesomeness that you are and can leave that job; please take a moment to smugly fuck them up a little.
You don't deserve that shit.

Nanna said...

I'm so so sorry. what a piece of shit!

Megan said...

What an ass. Sorry you had to deal with this.