Saturday, February 23, 2013

Can't Win.

So Thursday I was wrongly accused and almost arrested for a crime that ended up not even being a crime. I stated on social media that my goals for Friday were... "To clean faster and stay out of jail." That, however, didn't happen. I was sooooo slow cleaning. I don't know what was wrong. Maybe the new houses threw me for a loop. Maybe the house split still feels foreign. I don't know. What I do know is I was a snail compared to Consuela #1 I was partnered with.
Our last house? Yeah, the lady forgot we were coming and left the alarm on. Yup. I was all "Hi officer. No we aren't robbing this house, unless you count all the dust bunnies & dog hair I just vacuumed, har har." That went over like a lead balloon.

Why can't cleaning toilets be simple??

No comments: