Thursday, January 24, 2013

Where Was I?

Cleaning the house. All. Day.

When my kids & husband have extra days off from school or work, they trash the house. It's probably my fault for babying them all these years, but really, I just can't stand the house getting yucky. What I don't understand is how they can just shed crap & stuff from the front door to their rooms or the kitchen. It's like they leave a trail. How come coats can't be hung up since the coat hooks are right next to the door? How come shoes can't be put in their closets? How come backpacks & lunch boxes can't be put in their respective places?

I don't know.

Do you???


1 comment:

Megan said...

Because they don't have to. From now on, you see that, march them right back to the door and tell them to pick it up.

My mother-in-law once asked me how I got my husband to wash dishes, etc. I told her I expected it (When we got married I told him I was not his mother - he made 50% of the mess, he cleans up too).

If someone would come clean up after me, I probably wouldn't pay attention to such things either.

Stand firm! :)