Monday, January 7, 2013

TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!


Back in 2009 a friend of mine named Karl asked the readers of his blog to dare him to do something for his birthday. He was going to gather all the entries, pick the best 5, and video them for posterity and his blog. Well back in 2009 I was starting roller derby with my first team, the Sarasota RollerGirls so my sadistic ass suggested Karl come out and work out at a practice with us! 

Uh-Oh!

I ended up winning the Dare competition that year. Karl came out and strapped on some skates!(Did she say strap in or strap on?) And the rest was video gold.... until Karl's computer shit the bed and we all thought the footage was lost.


Enter 2012.

Karl got a new computer! (A mac, the fancy ass bastard!) and he found the footage! And now, 3 years later we see how a bunch of rowdy ass roller girls, tore, bruised, & broke Karl!! It is simply awesome. I can't embed it here, but click the link. You'll laugh your ass off!!!

You should all be so lucky!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the tights! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't skate for shit...

Karl said...

There's actually a portion of ONE MORE Dare left that I never got to finish filming. If I'm feeling industrious, I may put that together, too. PS: I HATE your CAPTCHA.