Thursday, November 15, 2012

RUN FORREST!

  • I have been averaging 3 miles a day.
  • Thursday I did 6.
  • by Christmas my ass should look fan-fucking-tastic.
  • HHH broke our 42" TV when we had to move.
  • He wants to rent one and  I am putting my foot down & saying NO.
  • I have decided to live on a cash basis from now on.
  • I need to figure out a birthday gift for Eldest. She's getting shitted for her 16th because of HHH's & my bad choices.
  • My kids got featured on the Mom It Forward Daily Dose of Gratitude page. Gotta say, they are just freakin cute!
  • Living in a small place has me feeling all cozy, but where the hell are we gonna put the Christmas tree?
  • Had a friend marvel that we moved & put up all our pictures, shelves, etc in 3 days. That's what moving 20 times in 10 years will get ya! Efficiency.
  • I don't have a dishwasher anymore. Can we say Gilligan's Island??
And that's it from here.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

I am my dishwasher. I can relate to that. Also, I live in a small place but I like it better that way, personally.

Megan said...

I am planning on moving to a smaller place when we leave Florida. I'm going minimalist. Honestly, it's cheaper. Spend your money on stuff you want, save on things you'd rather not pay for.

Good on you for the running!