Friday, October 5, 2012

Good JUJU!

We all see them on Crackbook & Twatter..... Send me prayers, luck, good juju, good vibes, etc when it comes to something happening in their life that they really want or need. Those pleas have become more prevalent when the economy took a nose dive, but instead of having to do with frivolous things they started becoming requests for a job, rent, etc. I've put out many requests myself. When I see these request, I'll take a moment & think good thoughts for the people in question. If we don't support each other, who will? So here's my latest request for support.

It has to do with this photo & my family needs this badly. Oh so badly. So send a little love our way, eh?

Thanks. I owe you!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I am guessing your family doesn't need that chandelier, so good juju your way for whatever the thing really is.