Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shiver Me Timbers!


OMG, have you seen this?? I already love Krispy Kreme and when given the option I will throw caution to the wind and eat a doughnut of theirs even though I don't feel so good later on. (celiac's) Well, if you have one of these awesome establishments near you, you could get a free doughnut come Sept. 19th! Read the article below, which was originally published in QSR Magazine, a Quick Service Trade mag.
"Krispy Kreme is getting in on Talk Like a Pirate Day with a tasty grub giveaway.  
On Wednesday, September 19, any buccaneer who dares to enter a participating Krispy Kreme location talking like a pirate gets one free Original Glazed doughnut.  
To the lad or lass wearing full pirate attire goes a bounty of one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts.
To claim their loot on September 19, guests must:
· Talk like a pirate or wear an eye patch to a participating Krispy Kreme shop for one free Original Glazed doughnut.
· Come to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. No weapons allowed."

REALLY!??! A free doughnut? A dozen free doughnuts? Dude, I have 2 different Pirate costumes I can wear!  Now to go check the local store and see if they are participating. DIsappointed I won't be able to bring my actual steel pirate's cutlass, but free is free!   Arr matey! I be wanten some o'dem golden glazed rings!!

UPDATE: Nevermind. My local location (which usually sucks ass anyway) laughed at me when I called and asked about the promotion. Fuck them. Where's Dunkin Donuts?

1 comment:

Dave2 said...

AHRRRRRRR! Makes me wish we had one. :-(