Sunday, September 30, 2012

Screw The Republican's & Democrats... VOTE FOR ME!


So, I entered a small LARGE photo contest with a few pics I snapped before I had to pawn my fancy camera for gas & food money. One of the prizes is a new camera and lenses. I'd really like that. I am going to eventually transform from a derby player to a derby photographer but I'd need a good camera again. So any who, the photo from above is one of the ones I sent in, but I sincerely think it's the best one I ever took!  The emotion on my subject's faces is palpable! I love it. 
Now, the part where I beg for you help!! Can you take a moment, click this link, and vote for me? Better yet, can you vote every day? 

Dude... you'd be my hero! 

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I think I voted?

Please keep reminding on FB/Twitter! :D