Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ugh.


  • I hurt.
  • Moving Sucks.
  • People who say they'll help, then don't show up suck more.
  • If it takes forever to load up, it will also take forever to unload.
  • If you leave the cargo bay light on because you're unloading till 2am the truck is gonna die.
  • If you have no idea how to jump off a 26' cargo truck, don't let the 1-800 try convince you to try. You'll accidentally lock the keys in the truck.
  • U-haul will NOT pay a locksmith to come jimmy the truck door open after you lock the keys in.
  • U-Haul will be kind enough to believe that you just spent all your $ on a locksmith and not charge you  $42 for gas ($12 for the gas, $30 for their "FEE")
  • Unpacking sucks just as much as packing.
  • I'm tired.
  • I haven't found the box I packed my gear in yet. OMG!!!
  • I have a cankle on my right side thanks to all the moving.
And I'm spent. Good night!

OH, and PS- Rain can just fuck the hell off. Rain & sudden thundershowers that make it impossible to unload the FUCKING truck can so totally fuck the hell off right along with them.

1 comment:

Putz said...

what in the world is a CANKLE