Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back In Time!


This Saturday our home rink, SpinNations, is having it's grand re-opening weekend and the PCDD is going to be there in full force to support them. It's gonna be a big weekend full of fun and the theme of the Saturday night is the 80's.  
Now I don't know about you, but I've been trying really hard to forget some of the crap I wore back then. I'm lucky that for the most part, my parents weren't shutterbugs taking thousands of pic's of me in those horrible, HORRIBLE fashions!(If you could even call them that!) I had tons of neon colored nightmares to wear back then and now that I have progressed past it all and banished the images to the far recesses of my subconscious, I get to relive the horror again!
I have purchased a neon yellow tank and a see through over sized top to wear over it, a ton of jelly bracelets, and neon green earrings. Now I just have to find some neon orange or pink leg warmers and a tulle skirt to wear over some leggings and I'll be all set! Oh and I'll need a BFB for my over teased hair. (BFB stands for Big Fucking Bow if you didn't already know.) 


I'll just need to make sure I stay OUT of any photos. No evidence. None.

No comments: