Tuesday, July 24, 2012

32,014

I looked at my twitter today & realized I have 32,014 tweets that flew out of my fingers over the years. That means during the time I've been on this social medium, I have averaged 18 tweets a day. In all that time, I have seen history in the making. I have seen tragedy unfold. I have seen triumph explode. 


I have thought about ending my life no less than 5 times.
I have moved at least 9 times or more.
My husband has lost 10+ jobs.
I have left countless friends.
I have had to change derby leagues 3 times.
My children have attended too many schools.
My children have left too many friends behind. 
I am incredibly tired.


32,014. 


I apparently have so much to say, yet so little that has given me any sense of permanence. Perhaps it's time to shut up and embrace humility. Shut up & live less. 


Shut up. Just shut up.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You changed things here - I like.

Could you please let us know what's going on? I don't like hearing that you're having a crisis and not having a clue what's going on...