Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Things That Are Wrong.


  1. Speedos. I'm sorry, but unless you are a member of an Olympic Swim Team, there is no fucking reason to wear a Speedo in public. When we were at Blizzard Beach this past weekend, there was so much random European Speedo meat prancing around the park it was disgusting. Yes, I get that that is the custom over in Europe, but dude.... WE ARE IN AMERICA...... AT DISNEY WORLD! I don't need to explain to my daughters why there is a tube shaped protrusion in that man's swimsuit. Uh... gross.
  2. This is another point aimed at the European tourists. While we were at the water park, our rented umbrella was next to a Ukrainian family that had a grandmother & grandfather(in a Speedo), a younger couple, and their two young daughters, aged about 2 & 6. While we were there, the younger woman decided that her daughter was done swimming for the day & started to strip the little girl RIGHT AT THE LOUNGE in front of everyone at the wave pool!! WTH lady?? I know that it's Disney and most folks feel a bit safer at a Disney property, but really, all things considered, there is the distinct possibility that there are at least 5 to 10 pedophiles at that water park on any given day and giving them a free show of a little girl's genitalia isn't the brightest idea! Yet another quaint custom from the "Old Country". 
  3. On the other end of the spectrum, How do parents at the water park let their teen aged daughters wear skimpy bathing suits with no cover ups? What is THAT all about? Boobs and ass were everywhere! Girls aged 13 to 17 really shouldn't be putting their goods on display, especially with the approval of their parents. My 15 year old daughter has a bikini, yes, but she also wears a tank top to cover up her chesticles. She may not like it, but there will be no free shows in MY family!
And that's all I really have right now. I think I'm gonna trademark the phrase "Speedo Meat". Remember, you heard it here first!

2 comments:

Santina said...

I don't agree with you on this one. I think the human body is lovely in all its forms and we should feel comfortable showing how much or little we like. Perverts are perverts and I am not going to alter my life for them. Besides there are all kinds out there some of them like feet, that doesn't mean I will only wear closed toe shoes. I say bring on the speedo meat!

Megan said...

I seem to remember back when we were little that parents used to strip little ones down in public quite a bit. Still don't know if I'd do it now though.