Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweeping Death!

OK, it's not that bad, but when I woke up this morning to get the kids started for school, Eldest was running a fever & had a terrible sore throat, Mo was running a slight fever, & junior had a sore throat & a cough. Great. I had a stuffy head, sneezing, & sinus headache myself & HHH sounded like he had the whole mucus family holed up in his lungs. So nice that we all got sick at the same time.
So, at 7am I ran to Wall to Wall Mart, bought 8 cans of soup, got corn bread, cold medicine, Hot Chocolate K-Cups, sore throat drops, Gatorade, & sanitizer then headed back to the house. Once there, I started hot beverages for everyone, got them brekkies, started the white bean & ham soup, and then went to take a nap.

So. Tired. Didn't even make it to derby practice.

So I am hopefully going to get 2 of 3 kids to school tomorrow (all 3 if I'm lucky) and then if I feel the least bit better, I am going to go get a pedicure. Time to scrape all the dead, acid washed skin off my feet. After that, I may do something about my hair.

Where's my thermometer?

No comments: