Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my mom friends out there & my pet mom friends out there, AND my plant mom friends out there. Also Happy Mother's Day to those who aren't female, but still hold down the fort. Maybe we should just pick one day & call it Happy Parent Day and condense all this sale crap into one. (Boy, wouldn't that piss off the card, flower, tool industries?)



Still, I have to hand it to my kids. They are a great bunch. They put up with their crazy ass mamma and usually don't blink an eye at some of the shit I do. Spend time on the internet? No prob. Drive off to meet people you've never met in person just because their blog sounds cool? Great! Join a sport that could probably injure you permanently for the rest of your life? AWESOME! Because really, at this point, I have 2 teens who could be pulling the "OMG Mom! You are so frickin' embarrassing!" deal, but they don't. As it stands, I am an inspiration to them to try what ever they want because if you never try, you'll never succeed either. I have put myself out there and had successes and failures but just showing them that journey, and sharing it with them makes it all worth while.
Also.... they deal with this on a bi-weekly basis so.... you know..... that.


Thanks for picking me as your mom Kids. I love you guys more than hot Krispy Kreme Doughnuts! And a hearty Happy Mother's Day to you all!! Now, go drink a damn mimosa!!

No comments: