Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dear Creeper...

.... Who lives in Hillsboro Oregon. Guess what? I know where you live fucker. I know who provides your internet! I know exactly how many photos of my girls you downloaded you sick fuck. I have contacted the Hillsboro PD and gave them your info, like your ISP addy, cable company info, and date, & timestamp of when you were on my site doing your dirty deeds. Yes I know I put those photos there, and yes I knew this could happen at one point, but what you fail to realize is....


I BOUGHT TRACKING SOFTWARE FOR JUST THIS SORT OF OCCASION!


Yes, fucking asshole scum lick Creeper.... I invested in Woopra a looooong time ago, as a lark at first, till I realized what it could do for me! It told me everything I needed to know so I could pass that along to your local LEOs who will be giving you a little check up! Enjoy that for me, because if you try that shit with me & mine again? I will personally be heading over to Oregon myself and paying you a visit. 


Just a little friendly warning.....




Love, Blonde

No comments: