- Fear is seeing your husband have a grand mal seizure in the bed next to you.
- Fear is watching his face turn first blue, then grey because he has stopped breathing.
- Fear is not having enough strength to roll your husband on his side so he won't swallow his tongue.
- Fear is having all this happen AFTER being discharged from the ER earlier that day after a smaller seizure.
- Fear is realizing your 10 year old son saw the whole thing.
HHH is hopefully going to be fine. He will see a neurologist tomorrow to pinpoint why the hell this shit happened in the first place. I want to thank everyone for the good juju and prayers. I know I was cryptic on FB & Twitter, but I still didn't know what we were dealing with. Once he finally got into a room with a plan of action, I felt safe enough opening up about the whole fucked up day. I'm beat.
For now, I'm just glad he didn't die. It was a little touch and go during the second seizure. I'm not cut out for all this medical drama! Broken wrists! Strep throat! Seizures!!! AUGH!!!!