Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm Lazy. You Get The Bullets!


  • Today is the day I give 3/4 of what I own to charity because I have a fully furnished apartment with 5 bedrooms waiting for me. And we're not just talking furniture. We're talking dishes, utensils, pots, pans, clothes, toys,... the whole kit & kaboodle! 
  • I just saw notice that there is going to be severe weather all weekend in florida. Well, of COURSE there is going to be horrible weather this weekend. I have to move my household  then. They are predicting thunderstorms, hail, winds up to 60 mph, and possible tornadoes. Thanks Mother Nature. Thanks alot.
  • I miss my husband.
  • I miss my husband even more when it's late at night, I go to the bathroom, and there's a spider as big as my frickin' hand between me & the porcelain throne!! Especially when I'm blind   because I didn't have my glasses on. SUPER especially when not ten minutes before I went pee in the dark and that little spider bastard was probably right next to me on the floor. FML!
  • I have way too much stuff. No, like I gave away tons of shit already even BEFORE the charity came to get the furniture et all, and really, when I think about it... my stuff is really my cloak that protects me from my fears. At least I'm not a closet compulsive shopper, but if it wasn't for us moving so much, I'd basically be a freaking hoarder! I gotta try to find a better way to deal with my issues. I don't wanna end up on TLC!
  • My kids have NO IDEA how to pack. They also have no idea how to purge their room of junk. 
  • Dick Clark died. I know this has nothing to do with our moving, but it had to be said. When he was being interviewed by Oprah a long while back, Mr. Clark said something that resonated with me for the rest of my life. "Music is the yearbook of our lives." Think about it. You're driving along on a spring afternoon or you're in a store shopping and suddenly you hear a song either on the radio or in the background.... and you are transported to a memory of what was most important when you heard that song,... a school dance, a holiday family get together, hanging out with friends. Truer words were never spoken. Farewell Mr. Clark. I'm sure there is a Bandstand in Heaven and you're rockin' it out!
  • I am going to miss my ducks. The fact that the mama ducks would hatch their brood and wait on my doorstep  with the babies to be fed is just too cute not to miss. I also have them to thank for my one and only front page photo on the I Can Haz Cheezeburger site, "Squee". Think HHH would notice me packing up a flock of ducks?
  • And last, I'm a little sad I haven't had one entry into the Name My New Four Square Home contest. I don't want to beg, but come on ya'll! Name my new home on 4Square!!!
  • I need to go to bed. Good night.

No comments: