Thursday, April 19, 2012

Duh, Winning!!

Just a small note because I am still packing like a mad woman....


I WIN BITCHES!!!


Yup, I went to check my Pinterest board to see if the slow ass folks at Pinterest had done anything about the high school drop out's rudeness and lo and behold.... that whole asinine board was GONE!  I was ecstatic to see this! I really want to thank everyone again for the awesome support I got. You people are totally fabulous in my book! Whether it was Pinterest doing their job (I still haven't heard from them at of this date.), or the fact that so many people called her out on her awful board made her delete it all together, I'm just glad it's gone and I sincerely hope that girl thinks about what she pins next. Being a cocknobbler to people isn't cool. EVER!

No comments: