Monday, April 16, 2012

Decisions.


  • Last week at the V house.
  • I have been packing up since last week. 
  • The new office staff has been sending the craptastical maintenance staff they hired to spy on us to see if we're leaving yet, or as I like to call the Larry Moe & Curly.
  • I have most of my stuff packed up, but have been putting off packing up the kids room. 3kids+1 room = OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!??!
  • I wish I could just go get a truck right now and load up and go, but the damn FCATs are going on. Sigh.
  • I can't wait to get there & check out the derby possibilities up there. Since I have to wait for new insurance, I may as well throw myself into skating again! Pasco has a team. I'd be close.
  • I'm on the 3rd floor this time. No where NEAR any of the little asses who's parents never watch them. Today they are playing with BB guns out front of my place. 
  • I wish I could move TODAY!
  • That's all. 
  • I have to go pack some more.

No comments: