Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reinforcement.

I went to my audition anyway. 
I got as far as introducing myself.
They took one look at me and said no.
I never even got to put my skates on.
I feel no better about the fact that they sent all the other older, fatter people away too.
They kept the 18-29 year olds.
I got the privilege of watching the 4 skaters they did keep continue their tryout.
One guy FELL 3 TIMES!
He couldn't even SKATE BACKWARDS!
I could have skated circles around them.
I got deposited back at the HR office and got to feel like a loser, YET AGAIN, for the next hour as I waited for my ride.
I went home.
No job.
Just reinforces the sentiment from my last post.
Maybe one of the cleaning services will call me back. I'm good at shoveling shit. And after the talk HHH had with me when we got home, I just may need my own income.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I wonder why they didn't explicitly but an age restriction on the call if they only wanted young people.

I'm sorry about this, but you should be so proud of yourself for trying.

xo