Friday, February 3, 2012

SURPRISE!!!!!

HEY!! WHAT'S THAT???

IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS????

OHMYGOSH! THAT'S NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS, IS IT???

IT IS!! IT'S DISNEY!! WE LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!!!

Yes, we surprised the kids by going to Disney this weekend. We said we took a wrong turn into the Disney property and that we were looking for a place to turn around. Then we pulled into the Port Orleans Resort, then up to the River Side section and then they were so excited it was hilarious! So we are checked into a nice room, and we caught the water taxi to Downtown Disney so we could eat at Earl of Sandwich(Love you Dave!) and shop at the stores! I FINALLY got a Dr. Doofenshmirtz t-shirt!! So. Excited. I'm going to wear it tomorrow! Some of the staff couldn't believe that Dr. Doofenshmirtz actually follows me on Twitter! I showed them the tweet of me winning my last #INATOR Friday!
So many memories to make tomorrow..... I'm going to bed now to rest up for them!

1 comment:

Dave2 said...

Ha! EARL OF SANDWICH RULES! And you have a really nice one in Tampa too!