Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things You Learn On A Walk.

I did another 4 miles today in a run/walk to mix up my Zumba/Skating/Running workouts. Tomorrow is supposed to be spotty with rain, so I got it out of the way. Along that path I saw a few things....

  • Doggie foot prints in cement sidewalks give me a ridiculous grin. Don't know why, but they do.
  • Breathe Carolina's new song "Blackout" is a great tune to move it too.
  • The people who live in this neighborhood are alcoholics! I stepped over & around more beer bottle, liquor mini's, and full sized liquor bottles smashed up on the sidewalks than I care to count. This must be why someone drove their car through a retaining wall last month.
  • I love my new shoes! I didn't have black toenail when I was done with my 4 miles today, THAT was amazing.
  • I am back to my 4mph speed, and that was with the walking! Whaaaaaaaaat!?!
  • I need to bring my camera next time I go on a walk so I can stop to stretch and photograph the cool stuff I see!

And that's all I got for right now.

No comments: