Thursday, November 10, 2011

Opinions & Assholes


Everybody's got one. Mine is unpopular. According to this great nation I live in, I'm allowed to have it, but I better shut up if I want to keep my FB & Twitter friends. (Not all of them, but several.)

I value people's opinions. Hearing what others have to say helps me round out my thoughts. I haven't lashed out at anyone. I also haven't risen to anyone's baiting. Seems the latter of those two things is what pissed people off the most.

Sorry folks. It's not a competition.

Tomorrow I'm going to go out to lunch with HHH to Applebee's to enjoy their "Free Entree for Veteran's", because he and so many others have fought for my right to have MY OPINION, no matter how many folks disagree, un friend, or hate on me for it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Is this about the Penn State thing? I don't even really know how I feel about Joe Paterno because I have no idea what he knew or what he did about it.