Friday, November 18, 2011

New Gigs.

So I garnered a writing gig. It's for the website called Buy Her. It's a site for women about products we might use. One of the best things about it is it isn't "mommy" centered! I started writing for them last year, but spit out only 2 posts before I had life smack me in the chops and had to pull back. This year I am fully committed to 2+ posts a month. It's not too much, and I have even banged out 4 posts already, the first of which goes live today. I'll link it when it goes up.

To say I'm excited is an understatement! :)

UPDATE: Here is the link to my first article! Go give it a lookie loo! Actually, go look at the whole site! It's totally awesome!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm thrilled to have you; thanks for all the posts you've already written - you're making my life much easier already!