Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Bullets!


Photo found here.
  • On Friday morning I tweeted this, "I am NOT making this shit up! "Butt-job gone wrong with fix-a-flat"" with this link to a story out of Miami about a transgendered stripper who was posing as a plastic surgeon and gave a woman a "butt lift" by using super glue, cement, and Fix-a-Flat and charging $700 for the procedure! The patient contracted several infections and has been hospitalized for a month so far. I don't know about you, but the minute the "doctor" pulled out the can of Fix-a-Flat, I'd have lit out of the back of the strip joint faster than a cat with its tail on fire!! Now CNN and other outlets have picked up on the story and ran with it. Heh....
  • The AMA's were on last night and there was little else to oppose them. The Hubs and I watched the performances with the kids and mostly they were ok. Eldest has started to notice that live performances don't sound like radio versions. I mentioned to her that if she was expecting musicians to sound perfect in a live setting, she was going to be disappointed.
  • The part of the AMA's we laughed at the most was LMFAO's finale! Oh! Mah! GAWD!!! I have never laughed so hard in my LIFE!!! They started out with "Party Rock Anthem" and I thought it was a nice touch that they had the Halloween faces lit up all over the stage from this guy's house. Then as they were dancing around even Bieber came out and started dancing! After that they went straight into "I'm Sexy & I Know It" and of course they did the pants ripping off dealy-o! I laughed so. Hard. Lucky for America and anyone else watching, the LMFAO guys were wearing funny print boxer shorts instead of the sparkly banana hammocks like in their video. Then to top it all off, David Hasselhoff.... THE HOFF came out at the end and yes, he ripped off his tear aways too! LOL! I laughed so hard! HHH laughed so hard! The kids (Yes they watched it too!) laughed soooo freaking hard!!!
And that's about it. Not much going on what with prepping for Thanksgiving and all. Now if you all will excuse me, I need to invoke the evil spirit of Martha Stewart so I can get everything done on time!

It's a good thing!!

No comments: