Friday, November 25, 2011

Just A Few Notes....

#1-For quite a few Christmases, my middle child, Mo, has been asking me for "Tooth Tunes". What is that, you ask? Well, when they first came out, they were tooth brushes that played a popular song for a certain amount of time. The song coincided with just how long one was supposed to brush their teeth thus getting kids to brush for the correct time period and encouraging good dental hygiene while having fun. As you can guess.... they didn't do very well and by the next year the only "Tooth Tunes" left were the crappy ones that didn't sell the year before. Mo has asked for one every year since. (It's been 10 years!) Now imagine my surprise when I was waiting in a cashier line and saw the product pictured above!!! It was a tooth brush that played music, but unfortuantely it only played Justin Bieber music! Mo hates The Biebs. With a purple passion she hates that kid. So when I saw this I took a photo, came home, and told her I found her musical tooth brush! When I showed her the photo she was less than pleased.... oops!

#2-I saw this shit last week. OMG I can't believe someone wasted plastic on this!! I guess I should have been grateful that the rest of the cast wasn't in the display, but REALLY?? Who the hell is gonna put these losers on their tree? Even at the 2/$10 discounted price, I don't see them moving out any time soon. I tweeted the photo and asked, "Think anyone would notice if I moved these to the douche aisle?" and got several tweets back of "DO IT!" Heh heh.....I just may!

#3-And then today I became my kids' hero! I won #INATOR Friday. What's that, you ask? Well, if you have ever watched Phineas & Ferb then you have seen Dr. Doofenshmirtz and any number of his wild #INATORs he comes up with to defeat Perry the Platypus and try to rule the tri state area. I follow the evil @DrDoofenshmirtz, & his minion @NormTheRobot. They are funny, way funny! Just yesterday morning, Doofenshmirtz tweeted "Trample my Walmartians, TRAMPLE!" See? Funny! Every Friday, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has a contest for his Twitter followers where you tweet to him your best idea for an #INATOR and he chooses a winner by the end of the day. Well, I won with the #INATOR idea above! My prize? My tweet favorited by the evil Doctor and a follow from him as well. OMG! I showed my kids when the pling came through on my phone and we all jumped up and down because Hello??? IT'S DR. DOOFENSHMIRTZ!!!!!!! (And no... I'm not 12.) So now my kids think that I'm the coolest mom ever because only a cool mom gets followed by Dr. Doofenshmirtz, right?? RIGHT??

Don't answer that!

No comments: