Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Stupid.

  • I f-ed up my right arm playing roller derby.
  • Was told by a medical professional that i did some median damage.
  • Was told by the same professional to take two weeks to rest it.
  • Rest apparently means not doing anything.
  • I can't "not" do anything. I'm a mom.
  • No one is really helping me "not" do anything.
  • I have been cleaning the house after Halloween.
  • I also bought some color changing bathroom cleaner Thursday.
  • I cleaned the shit outta our bathroom.
  • While picking up the kids it felt like someone shocked my elbow w/a cattle prod.
  • I can swear pretty good when I'm surprised by pain!
  • I'm now worshiping at the alter of the Almighty Tylenol.
  • I'm apparently really hard headed when told to rest.
So dear friends, I guess aside from driving back and forth to school, I'm gonna have to slack a little. Now if I could only DO that!??!

1 comment:

Karl said...

Silly girl. Rest means REST. I hope your arm is feeling better soon.