Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Idiot.


Yup.

That would be me.

Last night my tooth was hurting really bad. It didn't start till after everything was closed (of Course!). I had planned on going to the dentist the next day anyway, so I took some Tylenol PM (4) and went to bed. I got up to tinkle and took 2 more for a total of 6 pills and went back to sleep. I then woke up at 2:30am because it hurt and took 3 more pills and that's where it got... interesting.

My body violently rejected the new pills.

V-I-O-L-E-N-T-L-Y!

Now, knowing what I know and having taken meds before, I knew if I was vomiting up plain Tylenol something was wrong. I promptly woke up HHH and we took off to the ER where I had to explain to the folks there, "No, I am not trying to hurt myself, I'm just a moron and didn't keep track of what I was taking!" They took 6 vials of blood to go and check my liver function and Tylenol levels and we waited for about 45 minutes.

And waited...
And waited...

And then a guy came in and handed me 4 prescriptions and a form to sign myself out with. No one had come to tell me if I had damaged my liver or what, just here ya go, get out. I asked if I was ok and the guy said "Oh yeah. yeah, you're fine." Gee, uh... thanks?

So anywho, I'm taking it easy today. The ER gave me scripts for an antibiotic, an anti nausea med, motrin, and........

VICODIN!

WHAT? I puke at the slightest narcotic, how the hell am I supposed to take Vicodin?!? Then HHH turned to me and said... That's what the Anti Nausea med was for.
So, dear readers, I leave you with Bill Engvall's "Vicodin Land". That's me right now!


http://youtu.be/iT_vMV2UfTg

2 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe the PM made you sick rather than the Tylenol. I'm surprised you're not in a coma after all of that.

Honestly said...

Holy shit, lady!

Yah, take it easy on the Tylenol. Keep a journal if you're taking the sleepy meds. That way you know when and how much you took.

And get your wisdom pulled out of you! ;)