Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bullets From The Sickly.

  • Middle daughter, Mo, has her first school dance. She saved up for the ticket and when she went to school to buy it, it seems there as a boy that she knows who brought another $5 to buy her a ticket so she could go as his date if he wanted!! OMG!! My tomboy, bully killer, roller girl has a boy admirer! IN 6TH GRADE!!!! AUGH! I don't know whether to die from the cuteness of it or be afraid!
  • Eldest gave me her pestilence and now I'm really sick. I tried to stave it off with Zicam, but it must have been too far along to help. Now I'm sipping gatorade, nibbling small amounts of food, and sneezing my fool head off.
  • Sprint has just sent us a letter, informing us that they will be discontinuing their Unlimited plans as of December 31st, 2011. They were the last company to have unlimited plans and even started a campaign touting that fact to the AT&T and Verizon customers. So, if you're thinking about switching to Sprint, DON'T!!
  • Eldest is now a working intern at MOSI. She did her first shift Wednesday. She seems to have had a lot of fun. She worked several places in the buildings like the Highwire Bike, The Kids Rule, and the Hurricane Tunnel, and even got out to the Butterfly Garden! She's going to be great! She loves to talk to people! She even has a nametag!! I'm extremely proud of her.
  • I feel like crap. Wrapped in poop. I hate colds.
  • Junior seems to be discovering girls, well, the girls in the roller derby. He leans towards 3 in particular and lucky for me I'm friends with their moms. There was a lively FB discussion about boys, girls, & hormones on one of the mom's walls and it was just hilarious, but honestly, he's still a momma's boy. He loves to spend time with me and I'm not sure I wanna give that up! (Back off ladies!)
  • AH-CHOO!!!
  • I need to bleach my hair.
So there you go.... I'm going to take more cold meds.

2 comments:

Russ said...

I wonder if Virgin Mobile will cut off their unlimited plan too, as they piggy back on the Sprint network.

I'd be wary of Mo's admirer. But then I'm wary of everything.

DVR'd Pysch last night. I think the Wife and I will be watching it this evening.

Karl said...

Seems as soon as a carrier picks up the iPhone, they drop unlimited plans. Hope you're feeling better soon.