Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blergh......

I am trying like hell to get better for this Saturday's bout. It's my last one for the season. I'm skating with the new class of girls that passed their betty training a few months ago. It's a bout against Sarasota(my old team) so I have a leg up on knowing what the girls skate like already, however, this cold I caught is giving me serious hell. I spent Sunday in bed while HHH & the kids took care of the house. HHH & I even left Derby Prom early last night because I wasn't feeling so good and we had such a long drive back home. Sigh. I have to make Monday night & Saturday morning practice to have my attendance requirement met for this game and if I can't get better and be able to BREATHE normally that ain't gonna happen.

Sigh.....

1 comment:

Karl said...

Hope you're better and skate-worthy soon.