Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Best. Mom. EVAR!!!!!!!


So if you follow me on Twitter, you saw me bitching about almost wrecking the van because of some heinous bitch and her poor driving skills. It went like this....

I had just picked up my son from his ES. We were talking about his day, what he was doing in class, what kind of homework he had for the evening.... you know the drill. I drive down a residential, 2 lane street lined with nice housing developments & neighborhoods. The speed limit is 30MPH because the road curves and twists back on itself quite a bit. As it was school let out time, I was driving EXACTLY 30MPH. As I pass a side street into another neighborhood, I saw a small, 4 door, silver car screech up to the stop sign. The slight woman behind the wheel slammed her fists into the steering wheel when she saw I was too close for her to pull out from the side street. Junior and I continued on at 30MPH, approaching a curve in the road when Silver Sedan BITCH come roaring around us on the left side! She's actually passing us on a blind curve on a double yellow line! Top that off with an oncoming car in the opposite lane and we had a recipe for disaster! So instead of hitting her brakes and stopping, this IDIOT actually cuts her wheels hard and comes right at us! I screamed and hit the horn AND the brakes as this complete moron ran us up onto the grass and sidewalk.

This is the part I'm not proud of....

I got angry. I got EXTREMELY angry. I'm surprised I didn't turn green and come busting out of my clothes a la She Hulk. I pulled back on to the road and followed the twit. I followed her as she blew down the small road. I followed her as she turned right onto the side street that leads me to my house. I followed her till she finally had to stop again for a red light. I'm surprised she didn't run the light the way she was driving. I put my van in park, got out and slammed my hand down flat on her trunk! The woman screamed. She was in her own little world. I yelled at her for running us off the road, for almost wrecking my vehicle, for being a self absorbed asshole. She actually had the gall to tell me I had her mistaken for someone else, that there was another car that ran her off the road as well, blah, blah, blah,..... I told her there was one problem with her story....

I FOLLOWED HER FROM WHERE SHE RAN US DOWN AND I SAW HER TAG!

She continued to protest her innocence and curse me for accusing her of running us down. I think that pissed me off the most. THEN, the fucking bitch said something that galled me most of all... she said "Oh mah GAWD! You scared my dog!" Yup... I scared her dog. No matter she ran my son and I off a road and onto a sidewalk that was being traveled by elementary school children walking home from school, almost wrecked into us, sped, and drove like a crazy woman.... I scared her dog.

Fucking Twat.

The part I'm not proud of is I did all this in front of my son. Yeah he was cheering me on and encouraging me to punch the bitch, but still, I never should have lost my shit in front of him. And it doesn't matter that I can try and explain my behavior by saying she nudged my mother bear instincts etc.... I just shouldn't have done it. The. End.

Sigh...... Role model I'm not, Roller Girl I am. I guess it was good he wasn't scared, but I still explained to him that Mom was wrong for losing her shit even though the woman REALLY deserved it. I think he understood. I want my kids to deal with assholes better than that.

There are just so many damn assholes out there......


2 comments:

Karl said...

Ugh, stupid drivers make me crazy. I don't think I'd have the balls you did, confronting her like that, but I'd definitely curse her out from behind the wheel.

Megan said...

Don't beat yourself up. We all do stupid things once in a while. The good news is that you didn't do anything that would get you in trouble.