Thursday, September 15, 2011

With Apologies to Ke$ha......

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' kinda shitty.
Grab my coffee I'm out the door, It's time for drop off duty,
Before I leave, brush my hair and grab a baseball cap,
Cause when I don't, I scare the kids and that is a fact!
I'm talkin' "I don't wanna get up" woes woes,
Finding those dress code clothes clothes,
Mom can I get a loan, loan.....

No stoppin', signin' all of those planners

Reminding these kids about manners,

Forgot to make the PTA banner........


It won't stop, I'm gon' drop, school blowin' my cell phone up,
Tonight, homework fight, checking math that's not right!
Tik tok, goes the clock, Is it bed time yet Pop?

(and the kids yell...)

MO O O O O OM! MO O O O O OM!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Funny. And better than the real version.