Friday, August 12, 2011

Souvenirs & Pop Rocks.


My rant at rude foreign tour groups seems to not be be at an end, since I am now sick. Like, "OMG, I can't swallow, can't breathe, can't think!" sick!!! (No jokes about the can't swallow part, HHH will make enough of those later, TYVM!) Ugh! This sucks. I understand not wanting to miss out on your foreign vacay, but damn it! Don't spread your pestilence to me! I don't want it. It must have been incubating over the last week and attacked last night while I was sleeping! Dirty no good cold germs! This is not good seeing as how I have derby on Saturday morning, Eldest's orientation on Monday night, Mo's orientation on Thursday, and Jr.'s on Friday. Add to that the back to school shopping and I don't have time to be sick!! This sucks!

And on a smaller note, it also puts an end to my Pop Rock friskiness with HHH! I'm all achy and I don't think I COULD swallow them at the moment! Poor HHH. Guess 3 days in a row will have to be the streak for now.

TMI??

No comments: